Registration is now OPEN for 2022 FALL Under the Lights flag football season. Registration is open to all players from Grades JK to Grades 8. The FALL season runs from September through October, with games taking place at:
Caraco Invista Field
1350 Gardiners Rd
Kingston, ON K7P 0E5
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT REGISTER NOW!
Siblings receive a $15 discount (use promo code "SiblingDiscount"). The First Child is at Full Price with the second and additional children utilizing the promo code discount (Not valid for Early Bird Registration Pricing)
- Early Bird (Effective until June 30th, 2022) $230+ Fees
- Regular Registration Fee (Effective July 1st until July 31st 2022) $260 + Fees
- Late Registration (Effective August 1st until August 15th 2022) $300 + Fees
*Please note that if you register after August 20th, uniforms will not be guaranteed to arrive for the first game of the season.
*Friend requests will be accommodated to the best of our ability
*Uniform sizing is subject to availability
- September 10, 17, 24
- October 1, 8, 15, 22
- October 29th (Playoffs/Championship)
Dates are subject to change as a rolling start will be applied to the 2022 season in order to comply with any COVID restrictions and guidelines.
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a Under Armour game uniform
- Head Coach receives a youth football
- 7-week season plus playoffs or consolation games
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 50 yd long fields
- NO pass rush, just a 4-6 second sack count. Emphasis on the pass game and run game limitations.
- 9 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held a hour before the games
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
We at Under the Lights Flag offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 4 weeks prior to kickoff. Banking and Service Fees are Non Refundable
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 1st game of the season. Banking and Service Fees are Non Refundable
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 1st game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions