UNDER THE LIGHTS FLAG FOOTBALL BY UNDER ARMOUR
GLENDALE,AZ - GRADES K-8TH(coed) Girls(K-12)
Serving but not limited to Phoenix West Valley cities of Glendale, Phoenix, Peoria, Surprise, Buckeye, Tolleson, Goodyear, El Mirage, Laveen, Litchfield Park and Waddell
Registration is OPEN for the 2022 FALL Glendale Under the Lights flag football season. The FALL season runs from September through November with games at just outside State Farm Stadium Home of the Arizona Cardinals.
Glendale Youth Sports Complex
6044 N 91st Ave
Glendale, AZ 85305
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
REGISTRATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE for those who qualify. Click Opportunity 4 Kids link to apply under partners
Early Registration Fee $109 until July 22,2022
Registration Fee $139 July 23th - September 1st
Late Registration Fee $169 September 2nd - September 23rd
Registration Closes September 1, 2022
Siblings receive a $15 discount (must email us and request code). The First Child is at Full Price with the second and additional children utilizing the promo code discount (Not valid for Early Bird Registration Pricing)
All Girls League/ Divisions Available(Grades K-12)
FALL SEASON SCHEDULE:
- September 23, 30
- October 7, 14, 21, 28
- November 4, 18, (Playoffs/Championship)(No Games the 11th)
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt and shorts
- Head Coach receives a Under Armour 495 youth football
- All girls league available K - High School
- Coed Divisions by grade(K-2nd, 3rd-4th,5th-6th,7th-8th)
- 7 game season plus playoffs or consolation games
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 60 yd long fields
- 7on7 for 7-8th grade division
- 9 -10 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held a hour before the games easy for other sports or coaches decision during the week.
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played Friday Nights between 6:00pm and10:00pm
- Food Trucks and music at the games
We at Under the Lights Flag offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 3 weeks prior to kickoff.
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 2nd game of the season not 2nd week of the season.
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 2nd game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions