Serving the cities of Corona, Grand Terrace, Jurupa Valley, Moreno Valley, Norco, Riverside, Woodcrest
Registration is OPEN for 2022 SPRING Riverside Under the Lights flag football season. The SPRING season runs from March through May, with games taking place at:
Orange Terrace Community Park
20010 Orange Terrace Parkway
Riverside, CA 92508
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
Until Dec 31st - PreK-K $145 1st-12th Grade $175
Jan 1 - February 1 - PreK-K $160 1st-12th Grade $190
Siblings receive a $25 discount (use promo code "SiblingDiscount"). The First Child is at Full Price with the second and additional children utilizing the promo code discount
Spring 2022 Season - Orange Terrace Community Park
- Week 1 - March 20
- Week 2 - March 27
- Week 3 - April 3
- Week 4 - April 10
- Week 5 - April 24
- Week 6 - May 1
- Playoffs - May 15
- Regional Tournament - May 22nd - Riverside, CA
- **EXACT DATES TBD & SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
- 7 Divisions -
- Pre K-Kindergarten
- 1st-2nd - (Date of Birth 09/01/13 - 08/31/15)
- 3rd-4th - (Date of Birth 09/01/11 - 08/31/13)
- 5th-6th - (Date of Birth 09/01/09 - 08/31/11)
- 7th-8th - (Date of Birth 09/01/07 - 08/31/09)
- High School - 9th-10th Grade
- High School - 11th-12th Grade
- All grade levels based on 2021-2022 school year
- Player receives an Under Armour game shirt & shorts
- Head Coach receives a Under Armour 495 youth football
- 7 game season plus playoffs or consolation games
- 6 vs 6 format ; 5 vs 5 format for High School divisions
- 8-9 player max rosters so everyone plays every game!
- No additional fundraising/sponsorships required by player/team
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights.
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
We at Riverside Under the Lights Flag offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL Refund issued prior to a close of registration (February 1, 2022)
- NO Refund issued after close of registration (February 2, 2022)
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any questions regarding Riverside Under The Lights, please reach out to us: