Registration is OPEN for the 2021 FALL Midland Under the Lights flag football season The FALL season runs from September through October, with games taking place on Sundays at:
522 N Homer Rd.
Midland, MI, 48640
Michigan Made hosts Under the Lights - Midland which is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
$130 Registration Fee
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT REGISTER NOW!
- PK-2nd, 3rd-4th, 5th-6th, 7th-8th Grade
- *Use Fall 2021 Grade when registering
TENTATIVE GAME SCHEDULE:
- September 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10. 17, 24 (Playoff and Championship)
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Every player receives an Under Armour game shirt, speed shorts and flag set to keep.
- Head Coach receives an Under Armour youth football
- 5 week season plus playoffs or consolation games
- 6v6 format or based on registration numbers
- Max of 10 player rosters to ensure everyone plays every game
- Practices are held 15-30 minutes before the games
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
Under the Lights Flag offers the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 3 weeks prior to kickoff
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 2nd game of the season not 2nd week of the season
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 2nd game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Certifications and background checks help to ensure we keep safety as our top priority for all of
Frequently Asked Questions