Registration is OPEN for the 2021 Spring Season of the Spring Hill Under the Lights flag football season. The Spring Season runs from April 17th to May 29th, with games taking place on Saturday Nights at:
Elsie Logan Park
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
TENTATIVE FLAG GAME SCHEDULE
Saturday Nights Under the Lights - 5PM-10PM
- April 17, 24
- May 1,8, 15 ,22
- May 29th (Consolation and Championship Games)
Winners of the 2020/2021 SPRING Season will get the opportunity to register for the UA Flag Spring National Championships on July 24 and 25 at IMG.
$115 - FLAG FOOTBALL EARLY BIRD FEE ENDS-
FEB 14. 6PM
$130 - FLAG FOOTBALL REGULAR REGISTRATION FEE ENDS - MAR 1, 6PM
$150 - FLAG FOOTBALL LATE REGISTRATION FEE ENDS-
MAR 12, 6PM
REGISTRATION CLOSES ON MARCH 12TH AT 6PM
- K-2nd Grade
- 3rd-4th Grade
- 5th-6th Grade
- 7th-8th Grade
*Any Registrations after MAR 12th will be added to the waiting list. Please know you will not have a uniform for week 1 and no guarantee on friend requests as our rosters will already be set. You CAN still participate if we have space on teams.
Siblings receive a $20 discount. The First Child is at Full Price with the second and additional children receiving the sibling discount (Not valid for Early Bird Registration Pricing) Please email the league administrator to receive your sibling discount.
GENERAL FLAG FORMAT:
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt and shorts
- Head Coach receives a Under Armour 495 youth football
- 7 game season including playoffs or consolation games
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 50 yd long fields
- NO pass rush, just a 4-6 second sack count. Emphasis on the pass game and run game limitations.
- Limited roster size so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held a hour before the games
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
- Food and music at the games
We at Under the Lights Flag offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 3 weeks prior to kickoff.
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 2nd game of the season not 2nd week of the season.
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 2nd game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such
as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions