ALL NEW ALL GIRLS DIVISION THIS COMING FALL
DON'T MISS OUT AND SIGN UP TODAY!!!
Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2021 FALL Under the Lights Flag Football season. The FALL season runs from September through October.
The Early Bird Discount is only available to the first 50 Sign-ups for Co-ed and the first 25 Sign-ups for the All-Girls division; and then Regular Registration will commence. Registrations are now coming in every day, so don't miss out!
All games will take place at:
70 Guelph St
Georgetown, ON L7G 3Z5
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence-building, non-contact football experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT REGISTER NOW!
FALL ALL GIRLS GRADES 4-9 2021
Siblings receive a $15 discount (use promo code "SiblingDiscount"). Your First Child is at Full Price with the second and additional player utilizing the promo code discount
(Not valid for Early Bird Registration Pricing)
1ST PHASE EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION FEES:
$225/player includes a Under Armour Game Shirt & Shorts.
2ND PHASE EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION FEES:
$250/player includes a Under Armour Game Shirt & Shorts.
REGULAR REGISTRATION FEES:
- $275/player includes a Under Armour Game Shirt & Shorts.
FALL LEAGUE SCHEDULE:
FRIDAY NIGHT GAMES
- Sept. 10, 17 (Skills & Drills + Exhibition Tourny)
- Sept. 24
- October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 (Championship Night)
- Early Nov (UA Flag Canada Regional Series + Combine)
- Co-Ed League for Kids from K-10th grade.
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt.
- 7 week season including playoffs or consolation games.
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 50 yd long fields.
- NO pass rush, just a 4-6 second sack count. Emphasis on the pass game and run game limitations.
- 9 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held an hour before the games.
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights.
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
We at Under the Lights Flag offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 4 weeks prior to kickoff.
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 1st game of the season.
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 1st game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed, but we will look to continue the season once we get back on the field for the final weeks of the season.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions