Registration is OPEN for the 2022 FALL Mission Viejo Under the Lights flag football season. The FALL season runs from September through October, with games taking place on Saturdays at:
Trabuco Hills High School Stadium
27501 Mustang Run
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
Early Bird Registration Fee $185 Until 5/22
Registration Fee $200 Until 7/22
Late Registration Fee $225 After 7/23
FALL 2022 SCHEDULE:
- September 10, 17, 24
- October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 (Playoffs/Championship)
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt and shorts
- Head Coach receives a Under Armour 495 youth football
- 6-7 game season plus playoffs or consolation games
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 60 yd long fields
- Everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held an hour before the games.
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played Friday afternoons / evenings
- Fun family environment for ALL!
We at Under the Lights Flag offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 3 weeks prior to kickoff.
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 2nd game of the season not 2nd week of the season.
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 2nd game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such
as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions