Unfortunately, due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns, we will be cancelling the Spring season. Registration for the Fall Season will begin in the coming months! We look forward to seeing you then!
Registration OPEN for SPRING Under the Lights flag football season. The SPRING season runs from April through May with games taking place on Friday Nights at:
745 E. Germann Rd
Chandler, AZ 85286
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL or TEXT (480) 434-2004
Regular Registration Fee $129
Late Registration Fee $149 (after 4/3)
Siblings receive a $20 discount (use promo code "SiblingDiscount"). The First Child is at Full Price with the second and additional children utilizing the promo code discount
- April 17, 24
- May 1, 8, 15, 22, 28* (*Tentative)
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a Under Armour Game Shirt AND Shorts
- Head Coach receives Under Armour 495 football
- 6-7 game season plus Playoffs
- 6 v 6 format on 30 yd wide x 60 yard fields (estimate)
- NO pass rush, just a 3-6 second sack count. Emphasis on the pass game and run game limitations.
- Average 9 player rosters so everyone plays every game
- Practices are held before the game or scheduled during the week (determined by your Coach).
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies and/or medals are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings on Friday nights (5:30-8:30)
- Food available and music at games
All refund requests must be submitted to the league commissioner.
- FULL Refund issued prior to a uniform being ordered for a player
- A PARTIAL Refund (minus $50) once uniform is ordered and prior to the 2nd game.
- NO Refund issued after the 2nd game of the season.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches. Coaches: There is a small fee when you fill out the background check and coaches certification. This will be credited back to you to on your registration fee.
Frequently Asked Questions