Registration will close June 14th for 2020 Spring/Summer Elkhart Under the Lights flag football season and Spring/Summer Elkhart Developmental league. All games held at:
Elkhart Central High School
1 Blazer Blvd
Elkhart, IN 46516
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. Under the Lights is also the exclusive flag football program for all Elkhart Community Schools. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT REGISTER NOW!
REGISTRATION FEE $139.99
Developmental League Also Offered $124.99
PK-K Division $109.99
Developmental League games will be played on Sundays
(D-League includes PK-K division)
Competitive League: 1st-2nd, 3rd-4th, 5th-6th and 7th-8th
Developmental League: PK-K, 1st-2nd, 3rd-4th and 5th-6th
Siblings receive a $15 discount (use promo code "SiblingDiscount"). The First Child is at Full Price with the second and additional children utilizing the promo code discount (Not valid for Early Bird Registration Pricing)
TENTATIVE SCHEDULE COMPETITIVE DIVISION:
- July 5th-Season Opener/Double Header
- July 12th-Double Header
- July 19-Double Header
- July 26th-Championship
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt and shorts (PK-K AND REC TEAMS WILL ONLY RECEIVE SHIRTS)
- Head Coach receives a Under Armour 495 youth football (PK-K AND REC TEAMS WILL NOT RECEIVE BALLS)
- 6 game season plus playoffs or consolation games (COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS ONLY)
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 60 yd long fields
- 5 v 5 format for PK-K DIVISION
- 8-10 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held a hour before the games easy for other sports
- NO Tryouts. NO Drafts. Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" request. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team (LIMITED FRIEND REQUESTS IN REC DIVISIONS)
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies/Medals are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division (COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS ONLY)
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
- Food and music at the games (COMPETITIVE DIVISIONS ONLY)
All refund requests must be submitted to the League Commissioner prior to specific dates:
- FULL Refund issued prior to a uniform being ordered for a player.
- PARTIAL Refund less than $50 once uniform is ordered and prior to 2nd game of the season
- NO Refund issued after 2nd game is played, non-negotiable
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions