Registration is OPEN for 2021 FALL Under the Lights flag football season. The FALL season runs from September through October, with games taking place at:
Thames Campus (Field A & B)
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
FOR MORE INFORMATION SELECT REGISTER NOW!
- $150/player includes a Under Armour game shirt and shorts
- Sept 25 (Combine & Team Practice/Scrimmages)
- Oct 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Nov 7 (Champ Day)
Dates are subject to change as a rolling start will be applied to the 2021 season in order to comply with any COVID restrictions and guidelines.
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt and shorts
- Head Coach receives a Under Armour 495 youth football
- 7 vs 7 NON CONTACT Co-ed Flag Football
- Jr. League Ages: 5yrs -10yrs
- Sr. League Ages: 11yrs-17yrs
- League runs end of July until end of August
- Field is 80 yards x 40 yards with two 10 yard end zones
- 50 minute games with 5 minute halftime
- 25 second play clock
- 8 game regular season plus playoffs
- All league teams make playoffs
- No Spins
- 1 designated rusher, 5 yards off line of scrimmage, must have clear path to rush passer, no impeding
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
- Food and music at the games
We at Under the Lights Flag offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 3 weeks prior to kickoff.
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 2nd game of the season not 2nd week of the season.
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 2nd game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions