Registration CLOSES ON DECEMBER 17 for the 2022 WINTER Under the Lights flag football season. The WINTER season runs from January through March with games taking place at:
Scottsdale Christian Academy
14400 N Tatum Blvd
Phoenix, AZ 85032
Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc. The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
Siblings receive a $25 discount (must email us and request code). The First Child is at Full Price with the second and additional children utilizing the promo code discount (Not valid for Early Bird Registration Pricing)
SPRING SEASON SCHEDULE:
- January 14, 21
- February 4, 11, 18, 25
- March 4,11 (Playoffs/Championship)
GENERAL LEAGUE FORMAT:
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt and shorts
- Head Coach receives football
- Divisions set by Grade (1st-2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th, 7th/8th)
- 7 game season plus Tournament
- 6 v 6 format on 30 yd wide x 50 yard fields
- NO pass rush, just a 4-6 second sack count. Emphasis on the pass game and run game limitations.
- Practice time available before games.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Rosters are formed by "friend" or "coach" requests. Single players will be placed on teams with some similarity and familiarity such as the same school, neighborhood, organization, etc. as the other players on the team.
- Trophies and/or medals and/or plaques are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
- Food trucks and music at games
We at Under the Lights Flag offer the following refunds within these specific timelines. All refund requests must be submitted by email to your League Commissioner.
- FULL or 100% registration fee refund if requested before uniforms are ordered for the league which occurs 3 weeks prior to kickoff.
- HALF or 50% registration fee refund if requested after uniforms are ordered and prior to the 2nd game of the season not 2nd week of the season.
- NO REFUND request submitted and processed after the 2nd game of the season
- In the event that the Under the Lights Flag season is canceled prior to the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, then HALF or 50% registration fee refund will be processed. If the season is canceled after the 4th game of the season due to an unforeseen event such as a COVID19 outbreak, NO REFUND will be processed.
COACHES AND VOLUNTEERS:
- All coaches are volunteers and are not provided by Under the Lights Flag League.
- All Coaches and Volunteers must provide the Commissioner of your league with a current Coaches certification and background check. Each certificate is valid for 1 calendar year. If you need to update or obtain both please use the following links:
Background Screens for Coaches and Volunteers
- Safety is our main concern and goal for our players and we want to make sure we have proper and safe coaches.
Frequently Asked Questions